MERRY BERRY COCKTAIL
• 50ml Gin
• ¼ cup Crushed Fruit + Berries
• 20ml Lillet Blanc/Sweet White Vermouth
• 150ml Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water
• Ice Cubes
• 1 Lemon Wedge
Raspberry Icing Sugar
• 2 Tbsp Freeze Dried Raspberries
• ½ cup Icing Sugar
• Blackberry + Raspberry + Blueberry – skewered
• Dusted w/ Icing Sugar
To prepare Raspberry Icing Sugar, mix together freeze dried raspberries and icing sugar until combined, in a small bowl.
Rim the glass with lemon wedge and dip into raspberry icing sugar. Fill with ice.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle fruit together with gin and lillet.
Add Canada Dry Premium Tonic to shaker, swirl it and pour over ice. Garnish with a sugared berry skewer.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Opt in for the latest Canada Dry email offers and news